The best gluteus maximus/medius
It’s not often I envy the work of researchers.
However, in this recent particular research project a team of British researchers may well have pulled off the best job in the world in pursuit of the perfect female bum.
To achieve the perfect bum according to Dr.David Holmes a psychology lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University this is what one needs. The perfect female derriere has firmness to the touch and a resilience that prevents undue wobble or bounce, yet looks soft with flawless skin,”
While it may look complicated, getting to the bottom of the formula is easy, Holmes insists.
First, a woman assesses her assets on a scale from 1 to 20 (1 being worst and 20 best) in the following categories:
* S = overall shape (a ripe peach being just about right)
* C = circularity (rounder is better)
* B = bounciness (less wobble is preferred)
* F = firmness (too much push loses points)
* T = skin texture (no cellulite, please)
Then calculate this:
* V = the ratio of one’s hips to waist. Finally, do the math.
While everyone may aspire to a booty of J.Lo proportions, balance is key to achieving the perfect score of approximately 80.
According to those crafty British academics”Slender thighs and hip-to-waist ratio of 0.7 will frame the perfect bum, well, perfectly,”